If this is your first time at FACTORY 413, you’ll have to register for an account in order to make a purchase. If you’ve shopped at FACTORY 413 before, you can quickly process orders by signing in. For security purposes, FACTORY 413 keeps no credit card information in our databases.
After you submit a successful order, you should receive an email confirming your order, given your provided email address is valid. You can view your Order History after you sign in. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email containing a tracking number. Additionally, you will be able to view the pre-shipment status of your order. If you do not receive this email, you may request your tracking number.
Important: If the billing and shipping addresses you have specified are in two different states, cities or countries, your phone numbers are different and your email address looks nothing like your name, a FACTORY 413 customer service agent will be in contact with you to ensure your order is legitimate. For your protection, no orders will be sent out until this communication is complete, so please make sure the phone number and email address you provide us are both operational.
- Sale items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- There is no free shipping on sale items.
Shop credit on returns is issued to our customers in the form of a code. These are usuable at checkout by the registered customer or someone that is delegated to use the credit. Customers are at liberty to use all, some or none of their shop credit during the checkout process. Multiple credit codes can be stored for one particular customer and can be used simultaneously to cover a future purchase in part or in full.
Promotion Codes are codes that FACTORY 413 offers to customers for special discounts, special events, etc. These codes are to entered in the field labeled Promotion Code on the payment step of the checkout process.
- FACTORY 413 does not apply Promotion Codes to existing orders after they have been placed.
- In the event you use a Promotion code, shipping will not be free.
FACTORY 413 accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners/CB, JCB, American Express and Paypal only.
FACTORY 413’s distribution center is in California. We are therefore, required to collect sales taxes on orders shipped to locations in the state of California.
Credit Card Security
FACTORY 413 servers use SSL, an encryption technology that works to protect the security of your online order information. You can be assured that all sensitive information will be handled with the utmost discretion and security. SSL technology encrypts your order information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than FACTORY 413.
You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begin with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:'. This means that you are in secure mode. When you enter secure mode, you will see a padlock in the lower right section of the browser window.
Declined Transaction and Bank Information
Credit card transactions may be declined either by our processor or credit card issuing bank for several reasons. They can also be declined by the Authorize.Net® Payment Gateway settings, such as AVS and CCV settings and the individual filters in our FDS.
Transaction Has Been Declined
This generally occurs for one of two reasons.
- Your credit card issuing bank did not approve the transaction. This could be for lack of funds, frozen account status, invalid credit card number or expiration date, incorrect billing address zip code, etc. Unfortunately, your card issuing bank does not provide additional details regarding the reason for the decline. You will need to contact the card issuing bank for more information.
- Your transaction may have been declined by your processor based on transaction limits established by your MSP.
Declined Transaction (AVS Mismatch) or (Card Code Mismatch)
This means the transaction was declined due to the AVS or CCV results. AVS compares the billing address provided in a transaction with the cardholder’s address on file at the credit card issuing bank. CCV compares the card code (a three or four-digit security code that is printed on the credit card) provided in a transaction with the card code on file at the credit card issuing bank. When enabled, both services return a code to the payment gateway indicating the results of the match.
It’s important to note that a transaction declined for AVS or CCV within the Authorize.Net system has still been approved by your card issuing bank and the requested funds will be placed on hold, thereby reducing your cards available credit. This is not an actual charge to your credit card and the bank will release the funds back to your card after the authorization expires (between two weeks and a month depending on the credit card issuing bank).
- Fedex Ground is our default shipping method and is available for all U.S. mainland states, non-domestic U.S orders.
- USPS is our default shipping method for international orders.
- Domestic orders are usually shipped within 72 hours - weekends, mondays and holidays excluded, which also depends on whether or not FACTORY 413 needs time to investigate the legitimacy of an order and to allow transactions necessary time to settle.
- Fedex does not pick up or deliver packages on weekends or holidays.
- Items ordered together may ship separately.
- All orders are shipped with proper boxes and materials.
- FACTORY 413 does not ship to APO’s or PO Boxes.
- Domestic U.S.: Free Fedex Ground orders over $50.00 (excluding sale items. In other words, the order must be comprised of at least one non-sale item over $50. There is a shipping fee of $9.00 Fedex Ground on orders under $50.00. Also, in the event you use a promotional code, shipping will not be free.
- Alaska/Hawaii: $25.00
- Canada, Puerto Rico & Guam: $40.00 Fedex
- 2nd Day: $30.00
- Next Day: $30.00
- International: $50.00 - $75.00
Shipping Transit Times
All estimates exclude weekends & holidays.
- Fedex Ground: 5 - 10 Business Days
- Fedex (Alaska, Hawaii): 3 - 5 Business Days
- Fedex (Canada, Puerto Rico & Guam): 5 - 10 Business Days
- USPS Expedited (International): 5 - 10 Business Days
International Shipping Policy
First-time International Customers: You will be required to email a readable image of the credit card (front and back) along with a signed copy of the order receipt to verify your identity. Please email these images to service (@) factory413.com.
Packages with International destination will be subject to customs/duties charges. Fedex and FACTORY 413 are not responsible for any customs/duties charges. These costs are determined by your local customs office. FACTORY 413 cannot determine, in advance, what these fees will be. We do try to minimize these charges by listing the wholesale cost of your package on the commercial invoice rather than the retail value. This provides the customs agents with a true, legal value, while minimizing your costs. We cannot mark International packages as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees—this is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
We do not allow orders from the following continents/countries: Africa, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, North Korea, Viet Nam, Dominican Republic, Russia and Ukraine.
First-time Canadian Customers: You will be required to email a readable image of the credit card (front and back) to verify your identity. Please cover all the digits in the card number except the last 4 in this procedure. Please email these images to service (@) factory413.com and enter your order number in the subject of the email.
Canadian customs sets taxes, duties and brokerage fees on commercial goods shipped to Canada. These fees will be determined at the border. FACTORY 413 cannot determine, in advance, what these fees will be. GST (Goods amp; Services Tax) and PST (Provincial Sales Tax) vary based on the province to which your order is shipped and on its value. The duty is determined by the value of the merchandise and its place of origin.
You can get additional info by visiting www.ccra-adrc.gc.ca (Canada Customs and Revenue Agency) or www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca (your friendly Border Services Agency), or by calling Toll Free (from within Canada) 1-800-461-9999, or, if outside of Canada, 1-204-983-3500 or 1-506-636-5064 (long distance charges apply).